For which health conditions is Erythro Forte suitable?
It’s suitable for the following:
- The neck: Massage the muscular mass, up to the scalp, avoiding the eye area. It stimulates blood circulation and oxygenates the brain.
- For knees and thighs: Apply on knees and thighs with a gentle massage. You should also massage the entire leg, except from parts with phlebitis and varicose veins.
It can be applied on any body parts that suffer from muscular pain. Avoid using in the abdominal area, if you face any appendicitis discomfort. Daily massage on healthy persons creates a sense of well-being and helps blood circulation.
Can it be used during pregnancy?
- There is no problem with the application of Erythro on the abdominal area, even during pregnancy. However, you should avoid the genital, as well as the eye area.
Can it be used during breastfeeding?
- It’s not bad for the health of the mother, however it can affect the milk’s odor. Nevertheless, if a mother needs to use it, she can shower and then breastfeed.
Can it be used by athletes and if yes in what way is it helpful?
- Of course it can. During workout, it doesn’t cause skin redness, it intensifies blood circulation –preventing injuries- and the athletes have a better performance. It’s also a psychological boost, since it helps cerebral blood circulation.
Can it be used after a sprain or a bone fracture?
- No. Not for the first 48 hours. Only cold water is recommended.
Can Erythro Forte be used in the nasal cavity?
- No, it’s not allowed. However, since it does contain camphor, it can be used to facilitate breathing through the nose.
What’s the difference between Erythro Forte and Erythro Forte Extra?
- Erythro Forte Extra is odorless and it contains geranium, which is known for its antiviral action.
What’s the use of Baby Oil?
- We can apply it daily on babies of 40 days or more, by massaging the entire body, except from sensitive areas (nasal and eye area). It offers a sense of well-being and pleasure. It also creates a sense of relaxation and helps children sleep better.
What features does Syrup C have;
- Since it contains eucalyptus and menthol it fights off nasal congestion.
- Honey soothes the throat and helps expectoration, by turning dry cough into productive.
What’s the recommended dosage for Syrup C?
The daily dosage for adults is one table spoon and for kids one teaspoon.
What’s your advice for more effective results?
- We keep Syrup C for several minutes in our mouth and then slowly swallow it. We drink tepid water after 10 minutes. The longer it stays in our oropharyngeal area the more we enjoy its beneficial effects, including antisepsis.
Does it negatively affect our gastrointestinal system?
- No, there is no such discomfort, because it contains green tea that actually soothes and helps the stomach.
Can it be used in combination with other medications?
- It can be taken along with any other medications, except homeopathic.
How does Vitamin C help?
- Vitamin C helps the immune system, it’s antioxidant and enhances cells’ health.
I suffer from chronic bronchitis. Can I use it daily?
- The people who suffer from chronic bronchitis can use it often. The dosage is as follows: 3 table spoons for adults and 3 teaspoons for children, after the age of 3. It enhances the immune system of the body and this is why we can use it as often as we want. There are no side effects.
Can it be used by diabetics?
- Not by those who are insulin-dependent.